DESCRIPTION OF THE APARTMENTS
- The 3 bedroom apartments have 11 doors leading off the hallway. Utility room, cloakroom, bathroom, cloak cupboard, airing cupboard, double bedroom, single bedroom/study, master bedroom, living room, broom cupboard, kitchen and back to the front door.
- The larger 3 bedroom flats also have an en-suite shower room off the main bedroom.
- No apartment has a party wall with another apartment.
- The main bedroom has windows to east, south and west and a door leading directly onto the balcony.
- The balconies are particularly spacious and can accommodate tubs, tables, sun umbrellas and seating for 6 or more people. All are open to the stars. This is excellent for astronomers, sun worshippers and natural watering of plants.
- The apartments face due south, within a few degrees, which allows very useful heat gain during a winter day and yet, due to a small but carefully designed overhang, does not cause overheating in the summer. Flowers quite like it too.
- 8 of the 36 flats can be accessed without the use of steps. Four are standard 3 bedroom size and four larger 3 bedroom
There are 10 larger 3 bedroom apartments.
There are 20 standard 3 bedroom apartments.
There are also 6 single bedroom ground floor flats